Saturday, March 10, 2012

What's the best smartphone for a clumsy person?

I drop my cell phone. A lot. Right now I have a big old plastic flip phone, without too many features. It has withstood many drops. But now I want a smart phone with more features. I'm guessing an IPhone or anything with a touch screen is out of the question. But what about a Blackberry? Do the screens easily crack?What's the best smartphone for a clumsy person?
u should go for nokia cells as they are very durable..

i would advise u to avoid touchscreens, flip and sliding cells try and stick to plain cells

for eg u can go for nokia 2700 classic

but this one is a low budget cell...

u can even go for higher ranges....

visit any nokia priority store...What's the best smartphone for a clumsy person?
i think blackberry is for you cos is not touchscreen

they break easily

No comments:

Post a Comment