Saturday, March 10, 2012

How do you update what's on your smartphone to your computer?

I have a Samsung Blackjack 2 and I had Microsoft outlook connected to this phone with contacts and the calendar. I had to reinstall Windows and now my phone doesn't recognize the computer but I would like all of my stuff back on the computer. Could you please give a good way of solving this issue? Thank you for any help in advance. BTW I have Windows Mobile Device Center installed on Windows Vista and Microsoft Outlook is installed and configured.How do you update what's on your smartphone to your computer?
You may need to reinstall WMDC on Vista several times before if finally "takes". Also, get a freash copy at http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/e鈥?/a> I had that problem with Vista and that is just one of the many reasons I am now running 7.

Hope that helps.How do you update what's on your smartphone to your computer?
The answer to this question is that you can choose sync settings and have your comp connect to PC 2 as they would see it and then make sure that you choose the phone to be the main source for Outlook. Thank you for your help really old guy.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment