Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What is the best smartphone (smart phone) available for Verizon right now?

I'm up for a new contract with Verizon now and want some opinions on the phones out there. Also, is it worth the wait for an iPhone?What is the best smartphone (smart phone) available for Verizon right now?
Right now, I would say that the two best smartphones on Verizon are the Samsung Fascinate and the Motorola Droid X. If I had to pick one, I would pick the Samsung Fascinate over the iPhone 4 whenever it becomes available, but that's just my opinion.What is the best smartphone (smart phone) available for Verizon right now?
I'd say so. The #1 smartphone according to many reviews %26amp; the CDMA version brings a Mobile Hotspot feature as well. Its available for pre order on the 3rd of Feb %26amp; then available on the 10th.What is the best smartphone (smart phone) available for Verizon right now?
wait for the iphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment