Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Copy contact off my windows mobile smartphone to my computer?

I put active sync on my computer but when I plug my phone in it says I can't copy contacts to my computer and I need to unplug my phone and install outlook express. Now do you put outlook on my phone or computer and if so is it a mobile version? Help don't know what to do?Copy contact off my windows mobile smartphone to my computer?
You need Microsoft Outlook, not Outlook Express. It's not a free program but it's not too hard to get. In fact, it should have been included with your phone and it needs to be installed to your computer.



Do this on your computer:



Uninstall Activesync. Install Outlook. Re-install Activesync. Connect your phone. Follow the onscreen setup instructions and everything on your phone will sync up. Contacts, calendar, media, files etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment