Saturday, March 10, 2012

How can I unlock my nokia e5 smartphone?

I got a phone from ebay, it is locked to straight talk and I want to use it on att. How do I go about figuring out the unlock code? The serial number is 356980040412184 (That's what it says when I press *#06#). Please help, it will be greatly appreciated.How can I unlock my nokia e5 smartphone?
You can get the unlock code through online..........give your IMEI number and get the unlock code for ur mobile鈥? i will suggest the website Unlock-Zone.com which is doing good service .....you can approach this website.

This site is nearly perfect and they were recommended highly in the cell phone forums. I used them to unlock my cell phone. contacted them and within 30 mins i had my unlock code and my phone was unlocked.

Hope this helps.
  • chinese recipes
  • what is a cell
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment