Sunday, March 4, 2012

How important is a front facing camera to you on a smartphone?

There's a new phone that I really like but the only drawback is that it doesn't have a front camera. Also it isn't 4G. The camera though may just be one of those thing I think I would use more than I actually would. What do you think?How important is a front facing camera to you on a smartphone?
Well its not that important to me, but since I do have one on my phone I think.its cool, how you can do facetime. Webcam with friendsHow important is a front facing camera to you on a smartphone?
if you chat more than what people do , yes it will be awesome for you, but if u just use your phone for basic use like calling, texting , games and downloading apps you dont need this additional features. specially u need to have a good plan to use the face call thing, or just use apps like yahoo mesenger or skype etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment