Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What is the best smartphone for Battery Life?

I was going to get an HTC sensation but I hear that it is a bad phone for a heavy usage. I want a phone with the same amount of great features but with a battery life that doesn't die on you after a day.What is the best smartphone for Battery Life?
as the others have said most android phones are not great for battery life. but if you go into settings and turn off, background data/mobile internet/and sync, the battery will last a long time, you only need those on when you go onto the internet. takes couple of seconds to turn off and on.
Just going back to statement, you have now decided against the Sensation based on its purported poor battery life.

All the makers are loading their model with the features we want, the achilles heal is the battery, not just phones

selecting the runner up because it has a better battery will leave the many questions "What if?",



I always buy a spare battery, I have only run out three time in total. I have NEVER EVER run out ie both batteries drained. If a person drains 2 batteries in my opinion then there are using the phone more like a media centre

Maybe HTC Samsung, LG will include a spare battery but me personally am not going to let hear say rule my decision not when the spare adds a minimal percentage to the cost of the phone



I swap my batteries over every 2 month to keep them "level"



http://www.u-bop.com/products/U%252dbop-鈥?/a>



re comments about poor battery life, what are the exact circumstances?



per GSMArena "The battery is a 1520mAh Li-Ion unit with a little over 14 days of standby (in 2G, over 16 days in 3G) and over 8 hours of talk time (in 2G, nearly 7 hours in 3G)."



拢9.55 for a generic. Of all the many devices this has to be the smallest spare battery

My opinion you have made you choice just see if you can find a cheaper battery not an alternative phone,

So HTC Sensation with spare battery or..... the phone with the better batteryWhat is the best smartphone for Battery Life?
Hi Alice most battery lives for android/smartphones are quite heavy useage i had a sony experia 8 %26amp; that was terrible but what i did to solve this was to go on the android market %26amp; download an app called the battery doctor basically what you can do through this app is turn the internet off so its not permanantly running %26amp; you can adjust your settings through the app aswell so it will give you more battery life ... hope this is of some use .. sly
ALL HTC are very bad for battery life, I've got a wildfire %26amp; I have to charge it everyday. All blackberry phoned are great for battery life %26amp; they also have really great features.What is the best smartphone for Battery Life?
The iPhone has an amazing battery. My sister has one and she uses it heavily and it lasts for about 2 days.
NOT this samsung thing that i've got. it sucks battery like i've never seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment