Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is the best prepaid smartphone plan, that doesn't require a data plan and is really cheap?

Apps?

If this is like impossible or something, I'm sorry. I don't know much about phones.What is the best prepaid smartphone plan, that doesn't require a data plan and is really cheap?
Straight Talk. Has a few smart phones. A Nokia, a motorola, and a LG. The plan is $45 a month. This is the cheapest I know about. For $45 you get unlimited talk, text and data. I do not know about the apps that come with the phone though.What is the best prepaid smartphone plan, that doesn't require a data plan and is really cheap?
I've been collecting a list of prepaid smartphones and prepaid plans. I hope you find this helpful:



http://www.prepaid-wireless-guide.com/sm鈥?/a>
  • mediterranean diet
  • morningstar farms
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment