Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What is a good smartphone to get from Verizon?

I am eligible for an upgrade on September 18th and I want to get a really good phone. I text like mad, averaging around maybe 5,000 a month. So I want something that I can text on effortlessly and I can use my instant messenger on as well.



I was looking between the blackberry tour and the samsung omnia.What is a good smartphone to get from Verizon?
Samsung omnia its a really cool phone its like the ipod touch it has 8gb of built in memory and runs windows and a 5mp camera ;DWhat is a good smartphone to get from Verizon?
Well me I would say the LG EnV touch great phone. only problem is battery life a little short. Go on website verizonwireless.com and read reviews of this phone and compare to the ones you are thinking about getting. I would Highly recommend this phone.
  • asia de cuba
  • english to arabic translation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment