Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is the most durable smartphone?

My iPhone has now cracked for the second time in 8 months and I'm sick and tired of it. I need a phone that can fall out of my pocket without shattering, but I also need a smartphone. Verizon, please.What is the most durable smartphone?
Any phone that has CORNING庐 GORILLA庐 GLASS.

But if you ask for my opinion; Galaxy S II.
You'll also love this phone! A lot more than iPhone, really, have no doubt my friend :)

___


THIS IS JUST LOVELY: (Smash Test, but on Galaxy S, not S II)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDaKdpfnY鈥?/a>What is the most durable smartphone?
iphones crack if you sneeze too close to them. samsung galaxy s2 or blackberry bold 9900What is the most durable smartphone?
Samsung galixy s2. U can throw it thousands of times on the floor and it wont break
Samsung Galaxy S2. It's plastic, but when dropped, it does not break.

No comments:

Post a Comment