Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What is the best smartphone for a medical student?

what would be the best at the current time? as we need to have access to emails and internet and use some software?? what is ur experience?What is the best smartphone for a medical student?
I ordered and received my Nokia E-7 today. When I took it out of the box, it felt sleek, well built and a little heavier than I thought. Having been an Android person, I was impressed with the ease in setting up my Exchange server e-mail. It was very straight forward as was my regular mail It was a breeze to have it up and working. I was able to find free chat programs, traveler programs, Skype and a few others so far. Obviously the quantity of the programs available does not meet Apple or Android, but I am able to do all that I want with this high quality phone. not having seen the actual phone, I was stunned with its design and feel. I will revisit this after I give it a week or so in actual usage. Nokia phones are well know for their longevity and quality. i expect this one will be as good as my previous Nokia phones.What is the best smartphone for a medical student?
I recommend the i-phone because it has some fantastic medical apps which you might find useful, it has an alright internet browser but the email is quite weak, although you can get third party apps to compensate for email

No comments:

Post a Comment