Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What's the closest you can get to a smartphone without getting a smartphone?

I want a phone that has a *decent* touch screen, a qwerty keyboard (physical or touch), a full music and video player, and a good camera. I just don't want to get a data package.



I have Verizon and the closest thing I've found is the Chocolate Touch. I really hate my Motorola Rival.What's the closest you can get to a smartphone without getting a smartphone?
I was in the Verizon Wireless store yesterday and LOVED the Samsung Rogue and Reality. The Reality is newer and a bit smaller, but the Rogue has a better camera. I'm not sure about the music features, but I think you can play music. Rogue won one of the CNET "best Verizon phone" awards. Reality is brand new and just came out last week, so there aren't any reviews online yet. I loved them both, and I'm in the same boat - I don't want a smartphone, but I want certain features of a smartphone. They both have a touch screen, full slid-out qwerty keyboard, and camera.What's the closest you can get to a smartphone without getting a smartphone?
The samsung impression i think is nice, idk though cause i have a krzr, but i want the impression. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment