Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is the best smartphone phone with Alltel wireless as of right now?

I am wondering because my phone is a p.o.s. and I am looking into getting a new one.What is the best smartphone phone with Alltel wireless as of right now?
Probably the HTC Snap. Hope it helps and good luck with your new phone.What is the best smartphone phone with Alltel wireless as of right now?
Believe it or not, an unlocked Palm Pre 2. WebOS is starting rise from the dead with open source. It's go so many more features than my wife's iphone4 and iPhone is just now trying to copy WebOS with iCloud. HP is supporting webOS and it's a great option. Only downside is the lack of aps, but there is still plenty out there and it's the best phone I've ever had. It's the best phone to multitask with. Most unbiased tech reviews would say that Palm WebOS is the best overall operating system. If you are lucky enough to find a Pre3, snag that!

No comments:

Post a Comment