Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is considered data usage on a Smartphone with Verizon?

I just switched my phone (esn) to the motorola q, and don't want to be charged for unnecessary data usage. I'm not sure what I am restricted of doing. Of course I know using internet explorer is data usage and I will be charged, but what about everything else? Is using AIM considered data usage, and will I be charged? How about if I had unlimited texting on my old 'normal' phone (same account), do the same conditions apply? Let me know whatever you can.What is considered data usage on a Smartphone with Verizon?
Be very careful, they charge about 50 cents per kilobyte, and most sites such as yahoo are about 300 kilobytes. I recommend getting an unlimited data plan, which should be about $20 per month.

No comments:

Post a Comment