Saturday, March 10, 2012

Is there a way to get around buying a data plan for a smartphone?

I recently bought the at%26amp;t fusion pay as you go phone. I purchased the $50 unlimited talk, text, and mobile web. The checkout clerk said I would have to purchase a data plan for the web if I didn't have wifi. Well I don't have wifi and I think at%26amp;t customers should get what they pay for. Is there anyway around this? Also what is jail breaking a phone and unlocking it?Is there a way to get around buying a data plan for a smartphone?
Call AT%26amp;T and say that you lost your phone and at this point you use a regular phone without data capabilities (lets say Motorola RAZR V3 bought on eBay). Once your data plan will be cancelled you won't be able to use data services such as: web or picture messaging.



Jailbreaking fees iPhones from the limitations imposed on it by AT%26amp;T and Apple.



Unlocking means that a phone will be compatible with any GSM network such as AT%26amp;T or T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment