Saturday, March 10, 2012

Is it possible to get a pay as you go smartphone with free internet in the UK?

My ideal would be a smartphone, not bothered what brand, where I actually pay for the phone and top it up with credit...but internet is free.Is it possible to get a pay as you go smartphone with free internet in the UK?
yes and i would recommend to buy one from www.blrdeals.co.uk
I bought an unlocked phone from ebay and put in a sim that had truly unlimited internet (unlimited texts too) from what I think is the best and cheapest internet provider that I found offering as I say truly unlimited internet for smartphones. Best deal I made last year and saved me a fortune on mobile bills. http://www.giffgaff-sims.co.uk/Is it possible to get a pay as you go smartphone with free internet in the UK?
Yes it is.

A smartphone is expensive though outside the contract, the new iPhone 4 costs 拢500!

The newer HTC phones cost around 拢300 - 拢400!



If you buy it locked to o2 network (Pay As You Go), you can move to Giffgaff and they offer the best plan on Pay As You Go, 250 mins, Unlimited Texts and Web for 拢10 a Month.

But only works on o2 and unlocked phones
The plan that you want is not available in the UK. I have just bought an Iphone4 and was looking for the same as you, no provider is offering free internet, wi-fi yes, but not the internet.Is it possible to get a pay as you go smartphone with free internet in the UK?
most providers offer free internet



BUT





it always limited to x amount each month

No comments:

Post a Comment