Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Will Verizon make me pay for a data plan if I buy a smartphone from eBay?

I want to get a smartphone from eBay. But what I want to know is if Verizon will make me get a data plan to activate it? Will I have to pay the $30 even if I get the phone contract free from eBay?Will Verizon make me pay for a data plan if I buy a smartphone from eBay?
LOL at the first answer.



I work at Verizon. The system will NOT allow you to put on a smart phone without putting on the $30 unlimited data package. Scream as loud as you can, it won't happen.



Go to AT%26amp;T... maybe they will let you put on a LIMITED data package seeing as they don't offer unlimited anymore.



I reiterate again... there is no chance at all that you can put on a smart phone without getting the unlimited package. The first answer is a complete lie.Will Verizon make me pay for a data plan if I buy a smartphone from eBay?
No. But they will TELL you you have to buy a data contract. Then they will back off a little and say that it's hard not to. Then they will tell you you can do it but it will be expensive. Then they will tell you you can do it.



That's the way it works at AT%26amp;T.

No comments:

Post a Comment