Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Is there any way to get around the extra charge for smartphone data package?

I really want a smartphone but my parents won't get me one because she doesn't want to add $30 to the bill. I have verizon and I don't even want Internet or anything besides txting and calling. What can I do?Is there any way to get around the extra charge for smartphone data package?
What part of smart phones REQUIRE a data plan do you not understand?Is there any way to get around the extra charge for smartphone data package?
The only way to avoid a data plan is to get a feature phone. The data plan requirement is an absolute with all smart phones. It cannot be avoided, it's never waived and it can't be dropped.Is there any way to get around the extra charge for smartphone data package?
Unfortunately, no. The service recognizes you are using a smartphone and will automatically prompt you to select a data plan. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment