Saturday, February 25, 2012

What smartphone should a first time buyer get?

I'm going to be graduating from college next semester and will finally be forced to leave my parents cell phone plan. Everyone in my field of study (Public Relations) has a blackberry or something similar and I'm ready to join the club.



The phone I have now is an archaic Motorola flip phone with Verizon and I don鈥檛 want to overwhelm myself with a phone I can鈥檛 figure out.



So my question is what would be the best smartphone for a first time buyer?What smartphone should a first time buyer get?
Check out the new palms...I had the pre for a month and in my opinion the new palm operating system is very underrated. automatically syncs all your contacts and the phone is super easy to use and has pretty intuitive gestures. second to that I would say iphone, android is more for the geek or power user and blackberry os isn't up to par. Palm has two phones out the pre and pixi. The pixi is a slimmer, sleeker, and smaller version of the pre without the sliding mechanism but it's a little slower and it doesn't have wifi and the screens a bit smaller. If you can live without all that, I'd recommend the pixi, if not get the pre. Sprints plans are cheap to compared to verizon and att. Btw, buy it on amazon for 25 bucks don't go to the store or it'll cost you 100.
I personally think that the Android phones are very user friendly and easy to figure out. Plus, the Motorola Droid is the coolest phone that Verizon offers right now. So either the Motorola Droid (if you want a QWERTY keyboard) or the Droid Eris (if you prefer a touch screen) would be my suggestion for you.What smartphone should a first time buyer get?
this tool was built to help people like you to find the best mobile for them:



http://www.jawal123.com/Publicpages/Prod鈥?/a>



Tell it first about your job or interest (for example: I am a businessman), then use the quick filters such as smartphone OS, Style, WiFi, generation etc...



Good luck!
Motorola DroidWhat smartphone should a first time buyer get?
Get a BlackBerry Bold or Curve. They are easy to use and have great features.

No comments:

Post a Comment