Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What is an affordable, fairly priced smartphone?

Hello, I am looking for an affordable smartphone that can be hooked up to a PC to give it access to internet. It doesn't have to have fancy buttons, applications, all that jazz. I would like one of the best internet connections I could get with that phone however, and on a good price range.



Any suggestions?



My company right now is T-Mobile, but I might switch to AT%26amp;T



However, please post from both carriers.What is an affordable, fairly priced smartphone?
well if your switching to at%26amp;t i would do iphone its internet broswer is sooo steezy, i love itWhat is an affordable, fairly priced smartphone?
try looking at tigerdirect. they carry phones for both providers you mention, have a great selection of phones which come with warranties. the providers do not warranty smart phones.What is an affordable, fairly priced smartphone?
I have AT%26amp;T and just bought my friend a Blackberry pearl for only $29.99 with internet activation only $15.00 I think that's petty good.

But I'm not sure If this sell's going on still.



Answer mine?



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment