Saturday, February 25, 2012

What is a good and cheap smartphone?

I am thinking of getting a smartphone. It doesn't have to have the latest and greatest technology but wifi is a must. The price should be around or less than 拢100. I am thinking something along the lines of Blackberry Pearl. I am also planning to use it with an o2 simcard and I want it pay as you go so no contract.What is a good and cheap smartphone?
Hi Richard,



Try out our new Find a Phone feature: http://mynextfone.co.uk/finder



Select WiFi and it will give you a list of all the phones with WiFi we have reviewed, it might help you to find a nice phone, on most phones there is an offers link which which might help you with finding the cheapest option.



Hope that helps you a bit.What is a good and cheap smartphone?
"Good" and "cheap" don't always go together in this case. You get what you pay for. Only the 8120 has wi-fi capability. You're looking to spend about $150US (I do better with my own currency, sorry). You should be able to find one new on eBay for about that price.
  • nada guides
  • fun girl games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment