Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What are some of the best apps for your smartphone?

I just got a smartphone and seem overwhelemed with the amount of apps. Obviously, I know of the facebook app, but what are some, in your opinion of the best apps you can download for your phone? Please do not say look online, I already have, and it is way overwhelming, which is why I am asking you. I am new to this smartphone thing, just got it a week ago. Please can anyone help me out?What are some of the best apps for your smartphone?
You forgot to advice on what kind of phone you have but there are few essential apps which are popular across all platforms go this page for a list of these essential apps http://battleofthegeeks.blogspot.com/p/a鈥?/a>What are some of the best apps for your smartphone?
you havent said which phone.



if its a droid or iphone i totally recommend Angry birds, doodle jump, and 90% of the free apps!!



just look at the categories your interesting in, and read the reviews ect.

No comments:

Post a Comment