Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What do you think is my perfect smartphone?

I want to buy a new smartphone. I have $450 to spend. Here is what I am looking for:

1. ATT 3G

2. AMOLED screen (capacitive touchscreen)

3. QWERTY Keyboard is optional

4. 800Mhz - 1 GHz processor

5. Good build quality

6. The OS can be whatever. (WP7 or Android are my favorites)

BTW I already have an iPhone 4.What do you think is my perfect smartphone?
Ok im not looking to get best answer for this question or anything so im not even going to answer.



I'll just say if i had an iPhone 4 already and this much money, I would definitely buy an iPad. Ever since I got my iPad, I don't even touch my iPhone anymore :)What do you think is my perfect smartphone?
Get yourself an android, like the new nexus, which is based on samsung's, so it uses their excellent amoled screen. And being a pure google phone, it isn't filled up with bloatware. In my experience they're excellent phones so long as you get a premium model. And in order to make the best of them you must save your contacts etc onto google's cloud, so if you exchange your phone for another android (or even an iphone, thanks to an app) in the future, your contacts will remain intact.

No comments:

Post a Comment