Saturday, February 25, 2012

What is the best smartphone on the market for Verizon?

I'm eligible for a phone upgrade next Sunday, February 4th and I want the best smartphone I can get. I don't want any iPhone because I already have an iPod touch.



Right now, I think my top choice is the HTC Rezound. My second pick would be the Droid Razr, but I don't really like the ultra thin style. Anybody know of any better phones, or which of the two above you would recommend and why? Thanks!What is the best smartphone on the market for Verizon?
BlackBerry Storm2 (Verizon Wireless)............................The Storm2 cured almost all of the original Storm's ills, providing a solid BlackBerry interface on a touchscreen phone.

Now if only RIM could fix their Web browser.

Google Nexus One (T-Mobile)..............................鈥?Google Nexus One is the most powerful Android smartphone yet,

but its software and sales strategy are geared strictly to self-supporting geeks. We'll see if that changes by the time Verizon gets this phone.What is the best smartphone on the market for Verizon?
The droid razr is the best phone i have ever had. way better than the iphone 4s. if you dont like the thin width of the device just get a sturdy case infront of the near indestructible gorilla glass and bullet proof metal on the back...







trust me, im a doctor
  • breakfast pizza
  • harry potter games online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment