Wednesday, February 29, 2012

If you already have a smartphone is there any point in getting an itouch?

if you have a touchscreen smartphone with an app store, internet, email, etc, is there any point in getting an ipod touch? i mean it has most of the stuff the phone has.



the phone is AT%26amp;Ts samsung solstice.

i was thinking of getting a ipod nano instead.

what does the itouch have that the phone doesn't?If you already have a smartphone is there any point in getting an itouch?
I would say the phone sounds like it has prob. Almost every thing. :)If you already have a smartphone is there any point in getting an itouch?
The biggest reason I can think of is to save battery life. If you talk on the phone allot then you risk not having power for your MP3 player when you want it or vice-versa.





I also like to keep a separate MP3 player from my phone for when I have a party because plug my MP3 player into my stereo for the party and I don't want to stop the music if I need to use the phone.



I think a smart phone / I-Pod touch combo is a good one.If you already have a smartphone is there any point in getting an itouch?
trust me, your life changes once you get used to the itouch.
The solstice doesn't have nearly the apps available for the iTouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment