Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What is the best smartphone for Facebook , chat , browsing Internet and with a good camera and not to expensiv?

I would like to purchase a smartphone for my teenage daughter on pay as you go it has to have agood camera good for Facebook and instant chat easy to browse the Internet but don't want to pay to much for the phone I would like some advice because I don't know much about smartphones please can some folks help me out xxxxWhat is the best smartphone for Facebook , chat , browsing Internet and with a good camera and not to expensiv?
By smart phone I am a bit unsure what you mean but I can recommend plenty of good phones with those requirements. The LG Windows 7 Phone comes with a Touch Screen and Full QWERTY keypad allowing easy typing. There is also the HTC Incredible S or a HTC HD Desire. Hope I helped. =)
For a prepaid phone, the LG Optimus V!!! It's on Virgin Mobile, and costs $199 no contact (but you can get it for $149 or so else where) it has Android 2.2 froyo operating system! Which means it has TONS of apps, a great web browser, and just about everything you could want, including interactive wallpapers!! I have an Android, and love it! It's very customizable and she can make it her own! However, she might have to learn a little about it if she has not used one before, it's not hard though. To make it all better on Virgin Mobile for $25 a month you get 300 minutes talk plus UNLIMITED texting and Internet!!! Highly recommend :)What is the best smartphone for Facebook , chat , browsing Internet and with a good camera and not to expensiv?
try Nokia smartphones for girls I think" x5-01 is also not too expensive.
Android is by far the best for what your askig and its the cheapest. In fact I'm on one right now! I pay $60 a month with cricket for this phoneWhat is the best smartphone for Facebook , chat , browsing Internet and with a good camera and not to expensiv?
Android smartphones are cheaper than windows and iPhone. They have excellent software support.

No comments:

Post a Comment