Saturday, February 25, 2012

Phone's Internal Memory!?

Ok. This has been driving me INSANE and I'm at my wits end here! I have a Smartphone, LG Optimus T. I keep getting notifications that my Phone Storage Space is Getting Low. When my Phones Internal Memory gets low I can usually just move stuff from my phone to the SD Card to make space.


Now, though, I'm getting the message again and I have NOTHING that I can move over! Under Manage Applications I've gone through all my apps and they're already on my SD.





Does anyone know if there is a way I can actually see what's saved into my phones internal memory so I can go ahead and move/delete things!? In the current state its in I can even send/receive text messages.





Also i downloaded some games from the Android Market. Tbw games saved directly to the SD Card yet still ate up a chunk of my phones Internal Memory. Why is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment