Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What is the best smartphone on the verizon network?

Hey there, so I'm getting a new phone, i want a smartphone, my parents have agreed, i basically need one because i am soo busy, between my horse back riding, school work, track, and other activites such as crew, i need something to help keep me organized!



so which one is best? This has to be on VERIZON.What is the best smartphone on the verizon network?
Hi Emily,

I am a comp tech, have been with verizon for many years, and have owned many ppc and sp's over time... right now, the top 3, are... moto-Q9, samsung i760, and xv6800, for me in that order.... ive played with all 3... all 3 are great. So form factor should be your decider... Bye. Cheddarhead
  • channel 5 weather
  • chuys
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment