Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What is the best Verizon touchscreen phone that is NOT A SMARTPHONE?

I want a touchscreen phone that is really cool, but is NOT a smartphone! What is the best one in your oppinion? And It DOESNT need to be online or in the store, I can order it on ebay.What is the best Verizon touchscreen phone that is NOT A SMARTPHONE?
There are a few different basic phones (phones that don't require data packages) with touchscreens that verizon currently offers. The pantech hotshot. This phone is just a touchscreen with no keyboard, though it has a virtual keyboard on the screen. Then there is the lg cosmos touch. This device has a touch screen and a slide out keyboard. the lg cosmos touch has better customer ratings and it looks like it has less issues, so i would suggest the lg cosmos touch.What is the best Verizon touchscreen phone that is NOT A SMARTPHONE?
I don't think the Verizon Lg Chocolate Touch, is a smart phone. My brother has one and it works good. If your not used to touch screens, I don't know how it would be. I'm getting the Lg enV touch in a few days..I don't think its a smartphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment