Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What is a good first time smartphone from Verizon Wireless?

im want a smartphone but im afraid that it is going to be to complicated. i looking for something that is easy to txt on, not to pricey, a good battery life, not to complicated and i would like a touch screen. help me out here, thanks.What is a good first time smartphone from Verizon Wireless?
I'd recommend the LG Ally- only $50 :)What is a good first time smartphone from Verizon Wireless?
Hi. Actually the person that mentioned the Ally above me, that phone has poor battery life. Really poor.

I would recommend first checking out the LG Chocolate phone. It is not a smart phone,but all touch screen. I think you will like it. It's more advanced. Otherwise next phone is the LG Fathom which is a smart phone. Has a touch screen plus keyboard
  • qdoba coupons
  • word twist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment