Saturday, February 25, 2012

How can I connect the 3.5mm output on my smartphone to a phone line input?

I want to be able to listen to music from my smartphone on a wireless headset at work. The headset is designed for use with a telephone, and requires a typical phone line input (not sure what these plugs are called). I have checked radio shack and other locations for a cable or combination of cables that would accomplish this, but have not had any luck. Please help!! Thanks!How can I connect the 3.5mm output on my smartphone to a phone line input?
A 'normal' telephone plug is called a RJ11 connector. I do not believe there are RJ11 to 3.5 mm jack adaptors.How can I connect the 3.5mm output on my smartphone to a phone line input?
You need an RJ11 to 3.5mm converter. I've never seen such a beast, but that doesn't mean they don't exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment