Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What Verizon smartphone is the most reliable?

I have a droid 2 currently but I'm wondering what smartphone is the most reliable.

The droid 2 I own has been giving me quite a bit of difficulties,just looking for opinions

Thanks!What Verizon smartphone is the most reliable?
The iphone of course!

iOS is the most stable bug free os out thereWhat Verizon smartphone is the most reliable?
iPhone... Ive got the 3G when it came out and now I'm using the iPhone 4... Ive never had one break in fact when I bought my iPhone 4 I gave my 3G to my mother and it's still works perfectly! I've left my iPhone on the beach in the rain with no case for over 3 hours and it still runs perfectly. Everyone I know with android phones goes through 4 or 5 of them.
  • eragon book 4 release date
  • renova
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment